Monday, September 1, 2008

NYC baby.

NYC was a blast, as usual.

Lots of shopping, but surprisingly I didn't come home with anything. Pretty much spent the day in SoHo, but we hit up a few other places on the way, Tokio7, Ina, and Pinkberry, MMMmmmmMMM love me some coffee with carab chips!

Anyway from what I saw at the SoHo Chanel I'm considering a Jumbo Caviar Leather Flap Bag. I think with my height that anything smaller is just going to look too small on me and I need to have the caviar leather because I will destroy lambskin.

I've been thinking about a few other things, I need a new belt.

32 mm reversible leather strap in Chocolate/Orange, Box/Togo calfskin (width : 1.25" ) & 5382 buckle, silver and palladium plated
Ref. 052000CAAA095 & 052170CK05
$570.00

I want something plain and that's going to last. I think this Hermes style is minimal chic and while a little bit pricey for a belt I'll have this forever. I really like the orange color and it's reversible to brown although there's a blue/black option that makes more sense since I barely wear anything brown.

Some jewelry choices on my mind....

Kelly Double tour bracelet, (2.5" diameter)
Ref. 054695CC89
$410.00


I think this bracelet is cute. I'm kind of worried that the clasp might get in the way but I still like it anyway. I'm wondering if it's available in any other color.

Mini Chaine d'Ancre Necklace in silver with horseshoe pendant (length 15.7")
Ref. 104066b00
$410.00


Cute necklace in sterling with a horseshoe, something I've been looking for.

11mm New Albion Ring

This ring, just not in this stone. The store in KOP said they can make it in my birthstone Pink Tourmaline.

Oh and I want to try this....

Summer Hair Wash & Wear
An instant spray shampoo.


What it is formulated to do:
Get presentable without water using this refreshing style reviver. Refreshes limp or overworked locks without water, while helping to protect hair against the effects of UV rays with Solarshield™ protection, an innovative sun protection technology developed by Frédéric Fekkai that helps combat the effects of UV rays on hair.



1 comment:

@nthony said...

http://chromehearts82.blogspot.com/