Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cashmere Maffia

I bought the most fabulous Theory cashmere zip up sweater. It's a red giant roll over collar 3/4-ish sleeve waffle knit 100% cashmere dream. I want it to be fall asap so I can wear it. I'll have to post a picture once I stop being lazy and get my camera out. I have some ebay auctions I want to post and they all need pics as well.

I also ordered a Jcrew boyfriend sweater. I kind of thought I wasn't going to buy into the whole boyfriend sweater trend but they're just so comfy and they flatter most silhouettes. Not quite cashmere, but definitely not your Grandmom's itchy wool nightmare.

Featherweight Merino Glass-Button Cardigan
$88.00

Long and lean: the silhouette of the season with faceted Czech glass buttons. Extra-fine merino wool in a 14-gauge knit. V-neck. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Long sleeves. Patch pockets. Hits at low hip. Import. Dry Clean



It isn't shipping out until October 7th! But this color was by far the best, I love the contrast black buttons. I like it so much I was thinking of getting the bright rubarb.



And to wrap it all up.... I am thinking of buying this vintage Chanel tote in black leather. The dimensions are. Height 14'', Width 14", Depth 3 1/2", and Strap Drop is 12 1/2." I like it because it's discreet, has the woven chain strap and the quilting but it doesn't SCREAM Chanel with the giant C logo, and it's nice and roomy to use for school.

Nicole Ritchie carrying it....

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I too am absolutely obsessed with those sweaters for the fall/winter. I need to buy a thousand. And that Chanel bag is basically to die for.