Friday, September 19, 2008

Sex and the City Season 3 Episode 47

So I was watching SATC the other night while cleaning my room and I happened to watch this episode (see title).

Personally Fendi does nothing for me. I think the Spy bag is atrocious, I don't get that weird closure thing (is it a coin purse?) and I hate that the handles look like they are falling apart. And none of their other bags are even memorable enough for me to even bother posting pictures.


Anyway, I know this bag in the picture below is old news considering that season three was probably happening in the late 90's but I want it. Something about the purple sequins and I guess theoretically the baguette itself is not such a terrible style. Now where am I going to find this?


OOOHHH!!! Sex and the City movie out on DVD TUESDAY!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I think the coin purse-esque part of the Spy bag is intended as a cigarette holder (ew). But I generally agree with Fendi although if you go into one of their stores (in Vegas you should!) they have some of the radar bags that are really beautifully... I saw an oversized clutch that I was in love with.

Taryn said...

Oh, and I have had the Sex & the City DVD reserved for weeks... did you see the second movie has been confirmed?