Saturday, September 27, 2008

Purchasing Power.

Well I do have to say I restrained myself quite well while in Vegas. Truthfully I don't really NEED anything so I just bought a few little trinkets.


I did not buy that book there but it came in the mail right before I left and I was super excited about it, so I thought I'd throw it in for good measure.

Limited Edition Chanel Kaleidoscope Nail Colour.


And I hadddd to get it since I've been pining over it since it came out.
YSL Y-mail change purse. I LOVEEE it!


I also bought a splendid brand tee from the Saks but that's pretty self explanatory.

And to cap it off a baby lynx grabbing my boob (I'm wearing the splendid shirt)


1 comment:

Taryn said...

my favorite book! haha
and i am obsessssed with the Y-mail collection... soo jealous!