Monday, August 18, 2008

Shopping







It's hard to keep up with the blog these days. Derek and I got a puppy in May. Lola Leon-Adams. Since the dog purchase I haven't been doing too much shopping. I feel like I'm spoiling the baby or just spending money on her, vet visits, meds, toys, food, etc. We love her and so does his family and mine. She's so funny and adorable! She's a celebrity on the block and dogster.com, haha!

I've been doing a little bit of shopping as of late. Lots of shoes. 1. Python Delman flats in red. 2. Cole Haan flats with the Nike air sole technology. Side note about the Cole Haan flats, they are the most comfortable shoes EVER. Totally worth the extra cash since I am on my feet a lot when I'm working at Coach. I also purchased 3. LEOPARD pring Ugg boots in classic short.

1.2.

3.
So I've been working on the side this summer at Coach in the Cherry Hill Mall. And most of the time I think Coach stuff is just ultra tacky. Signature C's, not my thing, but a lot of the bag styles have stepped it up and you might not even know it's Coach depending on the style. When they change the floor set they either send the bags back to the Warehouse or to the Outlets and employees get 65% off! Soooooo, I got this one and took the little hang tag off.


Today I bought a pair of 1. Gucci sunglasses. They're oversize black frames in the 2941/S Style. Don't get me wrong I love my 2. Spy Corniche's but the purple doesn't really match with everything, so now I have a stylish plain black pair.

1.


2.


I also bought snowboarding boots. I'm excited for the season and even though it's August it'll be here before I know it. I'm kind of slightly sick of summer now, the mosquito bites, the humidity, the heat, blah blah blah. I prefer visiting Florida in the dead of Winter, 70 degrees, sunny and cocktails.

DC Graphix Boa Boots


Annddddd wrapppingggg up! I bought a grey primp tee in the little birdie print. I'm positive there will be much more to come.

I'm graduating in December, jewelry (As in David Yurman or Tiffany's?) or Chanel?

1 comment:

Blog Stalker said...

Cute dog. Looks like loads of fun!