Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in Full Swing

Well it's my second day back. I can already tell this semester is going to be a dooooozy. Like usual I've started the semester doing work as soon as I get it, trying not to let it hang around. I'm guessing this will last about a week or so. I am QUEEN procrastinator.

I kind of feel like I ditched PerezHilton.com all summer. Since I wasn't at the old stomping grounds for work (aka: Powder Room) I actually did work and didn't have time to fuck around on the computer. I'm foreseeing a complete turnaround in terms of visiting. Perez, BagSnob, PurseBlog, Sartorialist, DecadesInc., and ShoeGoddess will be getting regular visits from me now that I'm back at school with a 4 HOUR BLOCK to do nothing, I mean homework and go to the gym. DUH.

I think I need a new tote for school. My Northface backpack gets annoying because I hate carrying a purse and a backpack because my shoulders just get all crowded. I guess I will start shopping around because I need something that will carry my laptop mostly because I don't believe in notebooks and pens anymore. This is the 21st century people, I don't know why more people aren't as obnoxious as I am and take notes on their laptop. I was thinking one of those longchamp bags? Or is that just as cliche and as a stupid Vera Bradley bag? Probably, maybe I'll just get another Lesportsac in a functional size for school.

Longchamp
Le Pliage
$145
13 x 13 x 7½ inch


Lesportsac
8754 3 Day Weekender
$148
22.75 x 19.5 x 12.5 in
(Special BFree for Lesportsac artist's series)
Lesportsac
7908 Lexie
$120
15 x 17.5 x 7.75 in


Marc by Marc Jacobs
Pretty Nylon Tate Tote
$188
17''H x 16''L x 6''D


I'm excited for NYC this weekend. BFFFs, rooftop pool party, bbq, PINKBERRY, <3.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I have the same thoughts/confusions as Longchamp bags. I just don't know!