Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LJ ----> Blogger

I think I am officially moving to blogger, aside from the Hot_Fashion community on LJ. Putting pictures on here is so much easier and less work. I think I can make it part of my routine to post here instead now.

I've been doing some online window shopping and I ran across this clutch. It's made from real stingray skin and I LOVEEEE exotics (even though Derek has a python [Manny or Manolo as I like to call him] and I bought python shoes.) They have it at Saks.com and it's only $340!


A trend I will not be sad to see go this summer is the maxi dress. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE??? Lets all just get pregnant or just cover up our muffin tops and love handles by wearing long ass dresses that don't flatter, drag on the cement and come in mostly obnoxious fug prints. Eww.

And now that it will start to get a little colder out I won't be excited to see leggings come back in style. Oh wait everyone wore leggings all this summer anyway despite the 90 degree weather and ridiculous humidity. Long t-shirts and leggings make me want to hurl, do you have to look like you forgot to put on pants? Please can this trend die soon.

Anyway. I'm putting together my fall wishlist as we speak, so far this is what I have...

A/W 2008 WISH LIST (It's not very specific yet)
  1. - black equestrian riding boots
  2. - coat/vest/pant combo (for interviews, the cvp combo looks so good! or maybe i am just biased because i work around such well dressed people mwf)
  3. - plain pair of black CL's
  4. - better fitting pair of tory burch reva flats
  5. - new denim (I DON'T CARE WHAT BRAND IT JUST HAS TO FIT WELL)
  6. - CASHMERE (LOTS)
  7. - cardigans
  8. - theory/vince/splendid ss and ls tees
  9. - chanel (will be my FIRST!!!!)
  10. - something from the 2005 lv monogram cerises line (kickinggggg myself for not buying something from the line when i was in london at harrods) i don't know why i am so fixed on this line, it was 3 YEARS ago. I know I am going to have to ebay or my poupette this purchase or maybe even NYC.
  11. - blackberry
  12. - driving mocs (jcrew catalog)
  13. - new coat
  14. - a good "going out" clutch (that stingray clutch is looking gooood)

No comments: