Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spring Shopping

I think that pretty much just like everyone else and their Mom that I loveeeee these Giuseppe Zanotti for Balmain sandals. Too bad they retail for $2K+


I've started making a spring wishlist already. Realistic things and complete wishes, A LOT of things came from the net-a-porter website. The polyvore.com website has REALLY come in handy as well for organizing and just playing around with outfits.

Random Wishlist
Random Wishlist - by moshi_moshi1692 on Polyvore.com

I'm also EXTREMELY excited for the Hello Kitty for MAC collection. I don't wear makeup but I always buy a lipgloss or compact.


I FINALLY GOT MY Louis Vuitton for Stephen Sprouse Monogram Graffiti Speedy 30 in Fuschia!!!! Picked it up yesterday in KOP, it's already sold out in the fuschia on louisvuitton.com. The fuschia is a lot less pink in person than it looks on the website though. My only complaint is that I hate when the leather is that brand new light shade, it looks fake!

1 comment: