Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surprise in the mail!


Today I got a surprise in the mail from Barney's! All gift wrapped up and everything. My burgundy turban CL flats. They are fabulous and such a steal! (Sorry for the tiny pic but I couldn't find anything larger and am too lazy to take photos of my own).



I'm going to an estate sale on Saturday. It's apparently a million dollar home, I could care less about that, but the seller has an Hermes Etoupe Lindy for sale. I am not really a fan of Rachel Zoe but the only way to describe my love for this bag, in this shade is... I DIE, BANANAS! No prices were mentioned but it's worth checking out and plus there's a bunch of other vintage bags, clothes and shoes.



On another note. I visited Nordstrom Rack tonight and they had a brown patent Mulberry Bayswater for $550 down from like $1300! I didn't get it but I definitely considered it. Mulberry is so underrated!!


1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

gasp...the mulberry was a steal!!!!