Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SA's

Being that I've worked in retail for so long I firmly believe that a good SA makes a BIG difference. I really hate going into a store where SA's ignore you if you don't appear as though you are going to buy anything (i.e. not dressed up, young, etc) or just act like they are above the idea of helping you all together. Fortunately I've had mostly good experiences in the boutiques I've shopped at and made good relationships all over. Oddly enough I feel like all the bad SA's are found in the main NYC boutiques with the exception of the SoHo Chanel but that isn't the main store so my theory still somewhat rings true. I visited my SA Jamie at the LV KOP boutique the other day and while I did not buy anything she was so helpful and she even noticed that I had gotten my haircut, this positive experience compelled me to write about it. (I'm thinking about purchasing the Stephen Sprouse Leopard stole)

1 comment:

Purse Addict said...

Totally agree. A bad SA is enough for me to buy from somewhere else or online whereas good SAs make me feel good about spending money :)