Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Loubies!

I should really stop shopping. Picked up these fun Christian Louboutin patent tortoise ballet flats at Joan Shepp tonight on Walnut street. I also discovered that they carry Rick Owens, hopefully they carry the Rick Owen Lilies line too and it's so much closer than NYC and saves me the shipping and worry of whether or not it will fit if I ordered from Net-A-Porter . I also bought my mom a cute little flower pin.


Went to Urban after and got a large wire hat stand at Urban on sale for $5.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

those shoes are GORGEOUS

Heather said...

Thanks!! They're really comfy, i never knew they had such a good selection there, lots of good brands.

Sarah said...

I adore those shoes!!!

I'm a huge fan CL shoes, have a couple pairs myself... and they aren't exactly to most comfortable heels I own, especially the taller ones, but what the heck, they're hot!

:)