Friday, January 23, 2009

Vogue Collections Magazine S/S 2009

So I discovered this magazine a little before Christmas on a random Barnes and Noble trip with my Mom. As always I slyly put it on the counter as my Mom paid for something else and it rang up $40! Clearly Mom was not buying this $40 magazine. So I put it back and settled for UK Elle. Fast forward to a day before Christmas Eve, shopping at KOP with Derek, his Mom and his sister. I hinted at the magazine while browsing the Borders and thought nothing of it. SURPRISE! I get it for Christmas. Long overdue post but I absolutely LOVE this magazine, I want every season. AND it has English beneath the French as well. Paris, Milan and NY + accessories!


2 comments:

Alvin said...

i just saw the S/S10 in Central London, it was £24, it looks so good, but is it worth buying?

The Aestheticist said...

Hi, I really want to buy this mag but I can't seem to find any information (it being mostly in French and all) about which collections they publish?

I am hoping they publish all the collections from Paris, London, Milan and New York, but I was wondering if you could verify this for me?

Thanks so much for your time!