Monday, December 8, 2008

Sabotage

So I guess my blog was sabotaged temporarily? Because now all the gadgets work correctly, weird.

Anyway my Cynthia Steffe skirt came and it was HORRIBLE, I went to Neimans and returned it yesterday. My DVF wrap bag came and I LOVE it, my COH jeans came and aside from being super long are awesome.

My textile production II class is going out tonight to the Continental Olde City, never been to this location.


I am ALMOST a graduate. I have exams on the 11th, 15th, and 16th. It feels pretty insane, on the 11th I have my Apparel/Textiles Sourcing final from 3:30pm-5:30pm, on the 15th I have my Apparel/Textiles Quality Assurance final from 10:30am-12:30pm, and on the 16th I have my Textile Production II final at 8:00am-10:00am and my Apparel Merchandise Management Presentation at 1:00pm-3:00pm.

No comments: