Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas Lovlies!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays! I know I am, sitting here typing in my hideously fabulous leopard Uggs with my cutiepie doggie on the couch. I do wish Santa would have brought me one more thing.... a FULL TIME JOB!

I found some more informative pictures about the LV Stephen Sprouse collection through the link below from the Bagaholicboy blog and now I am definitely torn....

Chuvaness.com


LV Speedy or Neverfull in the Graffiti print. UGH UGH UGH UGH!!!!!! Which to get!! I've already hounded my boutique since I will not be in town when the collection drops (THEY'RE BEING SO DARN SECRETIVE ABOUT THE COLLECTION! AND THERE'S NO WAITLIST) and will be ordering over the phone (I do like to stay loyal to my SA's). They said it was alright, whew! Otherwise I was going to have to make Derek drive me to the Boca mall or Bal Harbour, which maybe I should still do, am I going to be able to get anyone on the phone? I do want a bigger speedy, my 25 is teenie tiny but I do like the style of the neverfull and I would buy the GM if it came that large, if it only came in the PM or MM I would reconsider. But what color, pink, green orange?

I am so pumped!

No comments: