Sunday, December 14, 2008

Miami for NYE?

Derek and I are contemplating spending NYE in Florida. Aside from this I've been steadily planning my "resort" wear for the trip. I think we may stay a little longer this time, maybe travel down to the keys?

I don't know about anyone else but I LOVE resort. I ordered these cute little LOVE Moschino sandals that were in the December Elle, they have some rope and a red patent leather crab. I've never even heard of the LOVE Moschino line, just Cheap and Chic and Moschino, I'll have to do some investigating. Maybe it's just my love for prints and how every year I pretend I'm going to rock white pants (which I never do). Maybe this year is the year!

I got this JCrew bikini, except mine is a halter top. School of Fish print.


I have my Tory Burch "alexis" gladiator sandals....
Surprisingly comfortable although I haven't actually walked anywhere in them, just around the house.

Maybe I'll actually get to visit Bal Harbour this time around!

No comments: