Monday, December 15, 2008

Grades Grades Gradessss

Well I've already gotten two of my final grades back..

A- in Integrated Manufacturing Technology and in my Pass/Fail Textiles Industry Issues Seminar it was pretty obvi that I was going to pass.

I'm still waiting on Apparel/Textile Quality Assurance, which I had a B+ in at midterms and with our final project and the final I took today I am hoping to squeak by with an A- or possibly an A but I won't get greedy here, I guess the B+ would be okay too. Apparel Merchandise Management I had an A at midterms and I'm pretty sure unless my presentation bombs that I will get an A, because I did get an A on my final report and I hope so with all the work I've done that he sees that I am worthy of the A, lolz. Unfortunately I think I am stuck with the B- in Apparel Textile Sourcing. I would've thought with the professor's pending wedding that she would've been a little bit more full of the holiday cheer, but apparently not. I really wanted an A in that class too to compensate for the C I AM HOPING AND PRAYING in Textile Production II.

Can't wait for my graduation baby.
Michele CSX -36

No comments: