Friday, April 17, 2009

Shopping Ban

I think I made a post earlier about how much I was banned and then I went and bought my FABULOUS trip to Vegas. Well, the Vegas trip doesn't count so much because DA is going for business and while I am going for pleasure, I can stretch the truth a little and pretend I am helping.


Other than the trip I am doing well on my ban. Although I should reveal that there are about 5 things on my Evilbay watchlist, three of them being CL's. Realistically I will not buy the Paillettes unless I don't get anything at the meetup and they are still available afterwards, the Zipettes I will most likely not get because they are already over $200 and there is still 3 days left in the auction, and the patent graffitis I am holding out for because they could end in a good deal assuming nobody screws it up between now and Sunday.


Lola hates me, STINKEYE!


No comments: