Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Get Skinny or Get the Fuck Out" --EJ & NF

I've started my diet....




My family is getting a tread mill sometime next week so that combined with my new diet (aka: Weight Watchers) I am going to have a super sweet bod for the summer, even if I'm not going to Florida any time soon. I can still look hot at the Jersey shore... hahahaha.

This morning I sold some crap at the Virginia Avenue yard sale. Clothes, old snowboarding boots, shoes. On another annoying note this woman walking a big cuddly golden retriever, who I pet for a brief second let it take a huge crap on the little front lawn part on the other side of the sidewalk and DIDN'T CLEAN IT UP. IRONICALLY enough she told me she owns a dog walking business and holistic pet store or something. PEOPLE.

No comments: