Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BANNED

It's OFFICIAL. (I'm writing this to myself now while I am waiting for my computer stuff to turn over at work).

I am OFFICIALLY in all aspects of the word banned from buying ANYTHING else for a good long while. I'm definitely good on the clothes front, I think I've bought enough Splendid t-shirts (to last me a lifetime mind you I did get 90% of them on sale) and Citizens of Humanity jeans (also CRAZY SALES). I have bought 4 pairs of CL shoes in the last 2 weeks, note one was an Evilbay purchase and gently used, 2 pairs were on sale, and only one was full price. I haven't even counted the sandals I have bought in the past 2 months or so. I'm not even going anywhere to wear all this fabulous stuff, just work and for DA while he shakes his head and wonders why.

Well.. back to the computer.

No comments: