Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lola's B-day and Shopping

Enjoyed the nice day yesterday with Derek and my little bb Lola. Derek took her on a long walk in Hunsberger Woods and then we went out and bought her a ton of new stuff. Plush squeaky toys, three different kinds of her favorite healthy dog treats, some doggie snacks from the doggie bakery, and some other new chewy things like a pigs ear and a chew stick.

I had to make some returns at the mall so I went there afterwards. Ended up buying the DKNY dress I wrote about before and I was going to buy two other ones that were actually on sale but decided not to using my BETTER money saving judgement. Went to Neiman's to go try on the simple pumps and the new simple pumps and they had NOTHING in my size, cleaned out, and it's not like there was a sale going on or anything either.




No comments: