Sunday, March 15, 2009

Christian Louboutin Simple Patent Pump

I found these on the Saks website and I think I like them more than the regular leather version although I worry that I should be building my shoe collection with more plain leather pieces. Same price and although Saks lists them as bone I think the messed up and meant to put taupe. If I get them from Saks I get triple bonus rewards on my card. I am a bit concerned though about the 4'' heel. I can only see myself now falling on the stage getting ready to receive my diploma, LOL.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you get them? Do you like them? I went to order them after stalking these pumps out for some time and they were sold out in my size on both Saks.com and Netaporter.com, too! I'm miffed! Barney's has a short heel version and they call them taupe, but net-a and saks call them bone. Net-a has the 85 in a 3.5" heel, which is what I was hoping for. I'm with you, though, I should be building my collection with more traditional pieces. But then again, that can wait.