Friday, March 27, 2009

2nd Full Week of Work

So I've finished my second full week of work as a merchandise allocator. It's actually pretty good. The people I work with are really nice, it's a low stress environment and it's a pretty steady flow of work and I don't get too bored. Started my first day out in business casual, I wore a Theory shirt and skirt, opaque black tights and chunky DKNY pumps, the working environment ended up being wayyy casual and I wear jeans every day now, LOVE IT. I actually ended up retuning some of the business casual stuff I bought for work and bought some jeans, sandals and tees. I've been buying up a storm lately, UGH... I need to go on a ban till the sales start in May or whenever they start.

Someone needs to buy this for me this desk set for my cube!

No comments: