Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend Delights


It all started yesterday. On the way to DBF's I stopped on Walnut Street to check out one of my favorite shops, Joan Shepp. They are great there and also have a fun selection of CLs. Coral leather simples stick out in my mind. Also adorable tri colored (grey, light blue and purple) Balenciaga flats! I didn't get anything but also headed to Barneys COOP, nothing there. After Barney's I decided I would stop at Saks. Found adorable Lanvin flats with a huge black satin bow but none in my size. Instead found these cute black velvet Miu Miu flats with a huge oversize bow, they had them in my size so I scored those!



I attempted to do some Christmas shopping today and failed horribly.

I met up with with my tpf friend sjunky13 at Neiman's, she did some shopping and I picked up my COH jeans (I dropped them off last weekend to be tailored). I returned a pair of Jimmy Choo flats that were too big. Had a sephora coupon so I did a little shopping, picked up some Bliss body butter lite and Fekkai glossing spray.




Decided to stop at the sanrio store and they had 35th Anniversary Tokidoki for Hello Kitty stuff. Saw this laptop case and had to buy it!


Finally I attempted to get DBF's present, a 500GB Lacie harddrive for his computer at the Apple store but of course it's an item they only have online so that squashed that idea. I will have to order online soon, free shipping!

1 comment:

lilmissb said...

LOVE the HK laptop case!!!!