Saturday, November 8, 2008

Neiman's First Mark Sale, Nordy's Half Yearly Sale, SALES GALORE!

Um, AMEX is going to officially BAN me. And I don't know how many things I've had sent to Derek's to hide from my parents.

I've done A LOT of shopping lately.

DVF


Cynthia Steffe


Cynthia Steffe


I also bought this cute theory skirt with pockets but Nordstrom won't let me take the picture from their site and a plain red theory top, and a few splendid tees from Neiman's and Shopbop.com

I finally found the Primp hoodie with the little birdies on it too. Except mine is a pullover instead of a zip up.


I bought Lola a faux sherpa lined hoodie too, it looks so cute on her, too bad the hood covers her entire face.

Completely indulgent shopping post that has no real relavance to anything except what I have bought in the past week.

No comments: