Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The economy being shitty has really upped the sales this season. Not that I'm rolling in the dough or anything. I should really stop shopping soon and start thinking about Christmas presents for the fam, Derek, and Lola of course! I went to the last day of the Saks sale and picked this baby up.


Glacier Now Collection
Smokey Topaz
12x10mm

"A magnificent cushion-cut gemstone is flanked by textured 18K gold and sterling silver atop a band of fluted sterling silver on this radiant ring"

I only have 14 more days of classes. I'M GRADUATING. AHHHHHHH!!!! And I have to get pictures next week, I desperately need a haircut.

It's finally starting to get cold out, I'm looking forward to my leopard uggs, cashmere scarves, and SNOWBOARDING!!!

and a completely unrelated side note. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN TO STICK TO SHOES, NOT BAGS.

Medium Cushion Gemstone Ring

No comments: