Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day #2

Blogging to you from the comfort of my couch.

I have a fresh cup of coffee, the television is on and I'm in sweatpants, it doesn't get any better than this (well it could, I'd really prefer to be on a beach somewhere in the sun but hey I'll take a day off too). Unfortunately a PERSONAL day.... over a foot of snow and the office didn't close... REALLY BCF??

Speaking of the beach, I planned a small vacation for DBF and I last night. Florida for a few days in March.... let the countdown begin!

On the shopping front.... I pre-ordered my Madame Butterfly Booties from my favorite SA at Nordies. I can't wait to get them... buttery soft black nappa leather.... SWWWWOOONNN!!

Christian Louboutin
Madame Butterfly Bootie 150mm
(photo courtesy of christianlouboutin.com)


On another note, I've been watching a certain pair on bonanzle for a few days now. After seeing them on an SA at the Horatio boutique and a stylish tPFer I realized how versatile they can be. I'm hoping that the size works for me and that I can finagle a good deal :-P

Christian Louboutin
Ulona 140mm
(photo courtesy of geekshoes.com)



No comments: