Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh it's been a while.....

Oh blog how I have neglected thee!

I've returned the nitos since my last post. Sadly they were just a little tight to spend $7xx on them. If they fit perfectly I would have kept them hands down, but they went back. If I find a pair on the bay or bonanzle in a 38.5 I will be all over those babies.

I've got my eye on a few things.

Trying to keep my wishlist down..... in no particular order.... things I'd like to find, things that are currently available

1. LV Artsy MM
2. CL Poseidon HPs
3. CL Jessica wedge boots (grey)
4. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Ariana top
5. Rick Owens Lilies cotton jersey twisted tank
6. Hermes belt
7. LV Stephen Sprouse graffiti leggings (green or pink)
8. CL Nitoinimoi ankle boots (grey, blue or black suede)

I picked up this DY 11mm black onyx split shank albion ring last week at the Bloomies charity event (20% off!!) to celebrate my promotion to assistant buyer! yay! i love it!

I am going to try and keep up with the blog again, I promise!

No comments: