Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Shopping

They finally found the other Choo Wedge I mentioned in my last post!!! I am happily picking them up on Wednesday =) and getting an extra hole punched in it so they will fit properly. I think Choos must run a little small as I had to get a 39.

Hit up the outlets today just to check up and see if they got any new good stuff in. Almost bought a pair of those oversize Chloe sunglasses on sale for like $80 (I think they're on sale on Net-A-Porter but for $145!) but decided against it. I don't particularly need any new sunglasses so that would have just been excessive.

Went to KOP afterwards. Got this Juicy top I've been eyeing for a while for 50% off. Definitely would not have paid full price for it but like it for 50% off!


Went to Victoria's Secret afterwards to go get a strapless bra to wear with it. I'm not really big on lingerie or anything, and Vicky's does the job pretty well, but when did bras start costing $50+? I haven't bought a bra in a long time and I guess me complaining about it makes it even more painfully obvious. I tried to get the less expensive strapless bra but sadly I do need the padding and the little bit of "umph". This Bio fit bra better do flips and make me breakfast because I still think that $50 bucks is a lot for a plain old strapless bra.

1 comment:

Fasshionxenophile said...

when on sale, things sold on line seem always cost more expensive than the store.