Thursday, April 24, 2008

Closing Time


Well my purse is still at the post office and the Collegeville, PA Post Office closes at 4:30 unlike the Collingswood, NJ Post Office which closes at 5. Clearly another reason why New Jersey is better, we can get our beer and wine in ONE spot at REASONABLE times, we don't have to get out of the car to pump gas, someone does it for us AND our Post Offices close later, HA. Also I cannot rely on the boyfriend to remember anything unless I tell him repeatedly.

NM has this sale going on right now, spend $500 get $200. How much does that make me want to go to Neiman's and buy THESE....DROOL! I think I saw them in a pink color way though, which would be even better, but not available on the NM site.

I had an interview Tuesday for an internship at Club Monaco over the summer. If I get the job/decide to take it I will be required to wear black pumps, closed toe (part of the uniform.) Decisions.... definitely something low, but unsure of how low, and I still want to look good. Thoughts?

No comments: